-
August 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Ours are usually on the fireplace in the family room on the Girls of Many Lands Shelf when they are not being played with. In the living room Molly's bed, nightstand, and table and chairs are set up on a trunk. We have a couple of chairs up there to. DH just bought us the blue trundle bed and I have no idea where it will go. I'd love to have DH build a couple of "rooms" for us.
-
August 7th, 2005, 03:06 PM
#12
Inactive Member
My room is a real mess right now, and that's very unusual for me! [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm in the process of deciding whether to move my double bed from my dad's house up to my room in my house now. Plus, I have so much junk from my dad's house in my room, and my duffel bag that I keep carting back and forth. Not to mention my dolls that are scattered around. Usually, they sit in their respective "rooms." Felicity and Gotz Elizabeth are at "Miss Manderly's" on top of a bookshelf. Samantha and Nellie have their scenes and settings set up to Sam's bedroom on the floor. Kit has her attic bedroom on top of my desk, and Molly has her bedroom in the desk's foot space. Lindsey, Clara, Tess, and Julia cram themselves on top of another bookshelf---which is supposedly an AGT room. I wish I more room for that! I just got bunkbeds for them, so it looks a little better.
If only my room were bigger!
-
August 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Samantha and Nellie reside on DD's bed, and Felicity hangs out on a chair in my room.
-
August 7th, 2005, 08:51 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Mine sit on my Daddy's baby dresser in my "office". I recently started converting the closet (it's actually a fourth bedroom) to theirs - I can't wait to see DH's face when he opens it up and sees all those tiny dresses...
When we get this room painted I'm going to talk him into shelving it for me, and I want more shelves in the closet to make better use of space. Right now the clothes hang neatly but the floor of it is stacked up doll boxes and a hodgepodge of other stuff.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks